We wanted to touch base after the last few surreal months of our lives, and to let you know how things are at Archway now. This update is to let you know how we’re adapting to the current situation, and how it affects you, our valued clients.
From 1st July 2020, in line with Government guidance, we will slowly start to reintroduce the team to working in the office but in a restricted capacity.
Whilst we have all kept in touch with daily Zoom meetings, we are very much looking forward to being back together in the office environment and adapting to the ‘new normal’ that we will all be getting acclimatised with.
Some of our team continue to work from home, and the vast majority of matters can be dealt with remotely, either over the phone or by video call.
In order to keep our team and clients comfortable, and safe, we will be implementing some new guidelines, and these are detailed below.
If you are unsure of any of the following, or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to call us on 01425 600616. One of our team will be more than happy to help.
Face to Face Meetings
We will continue to restrict and limit face to face meetings unless it is essential, and we ask that they be by appointment only. Please do not turn up at our offices without an appointment, as unfortunately we will not be able to safely accommodate you.
Where possible, for the time being, we would like to continue to encourage video meetings in the main, but if a face to face meeting is required, it is to be booked in advance, and to be held in an agreed outside space until Government guidelines advise otherwise.
We are committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of our clients and employees.
If we have agreed to meet with you, it is with the understanding that none of the below applies to you, to a member of your household, or to our member of staff:
- Recent onset of any of the following symptoms:
- a new continuous cough;
- a high temperature;
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia).
- You have returned from a country outside of the UK or Ireland in the last 14 days.
- You, or a member of your household, have tested positive for COVID-19 or are self-isolating or shielding.
How we intend to keep your face to face meeting as safe as possible
- Please ensure only those people required for the meeting attend.
- Please always follow social distancing guidance maintaining 2+ metres between yourself and others.
- Please bring your own sanitiser to cleanse your hands upon arrival.
- Shaking of hands will understandably no longer be something that we can do until Government guidance advises otherwise.
- If you would like to wear a face mask to the meeting, please feel free. This is optional and we will leave it up to you. We are giving our staff the same option.
- Please can you bring your own black pen with you as it is very likely you will have forms to sign.
We are living in strange times, and as a firm we are trying to work within the guidelines but still offer the same full service that our clients have enjoyed up until this time.
We will adapt our policies in line with the Government’s guidance as it changes.
We may not always get the balance correct and would welcome any feedback you might want to offer, particularly where it might help improve our levels of service.
If you would like to offer us some feedback, please call 01425 600616, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.