Archway Financial Solutions is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect and why we collect it
We may collect information via various means from you;
- Website Enquiry Form; name, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode; specific information about your website including root file access details
- In addition to our website, we will receive information via the contractual processing element of our relationship.
Full details of the personal information that we may collect and process for legitimate interest purposes can be found in our Data Protection Notice. If you would like a copy of this please email us via email@example.com and we will happily provide you with a copy.
What we do with the information we gather
As detailed above, full disclosure of our reasons for processing client information is covered in our Data Protection Notice in line with our lawful basis for processing; both legitimate interest and contractual.
We rely on the following reasons for processing your personal data;
- Where it is needed to provide you with advice and services; such as sharing your personal information with business partners and service providers to assist in your application process
- Where it is in our legitimate interests to do so; such as for managing and maintaining the services we provide you with
- To comply with our legal obligations in terms of compliance and governance
- With your explicit consent; particularly with the processing of special category data about your health or personal circumstances.
- We will only contact you using the details you provide for reasons directly relating to your circumstances or request.
- We do not currently process any electronic marketing campaigns, if we implement these in the future, your explicit consent to receive such material will be required before anything is sent to you.
Security and Data Transfer outside of the EEA (European Economic Area)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We are based in the UK, as are our servers, if for a legitimate interest reason, your data is transferred outside of the EEA, we will make sure that suitable safeguards are in place, for example by using approved contractual agreements, unless certain exceptions apply.
Recording of Information
We may record downloads of telephone calls, emails, and face to face meeting notes amongst other communications. This will primarily be for legitimate interest purposes but may also be used for training and quality control service improvements.
Our Data Protection Notice details our Data Retention Policy; we will hold your data for an indefinite period of time unless you advise otherwise.
Our Retention periods are in line with our legitimate interests, and regulatory guidance and compliance.
The change to the GDPR with affect from 25 May 2018 brings you more control over the personal information that is held about you. These rights are as below, and if you require further information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to be informed – about the processing of your personal information
- Right of access – of your personal information, and information on how we process it
- Right to rectification – if your personal information is inaccurate, or incomplete, for it to be corrected and completed
- Right to erasure – to have all personal information deleted
- Right to restrict processing – of your personal information
- Right to data portability – to be able to move, copy or transfer your personal information
- Right to object – to the processing of your personal information
- Rights related to automated individual decision making – where it has a legal or otherwise significant affect
If you would like to discuss or exercise any of the above Rights, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com to discuss further.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.