How might a pension benefit you?
Here are some reasons to set up / review a pension:
– The security of having a pot of money in which you can take an income for life when you retire
– Pension benefits can be taken any time from the age of 55-75, where you are also able to take 25% out of that pot tax free as a lump sum
– It is a tax efficient way of saving
– You are not able to access the money until you reach the age of 55 – perfect for those who don’t want to dip into their savings
– You are able to invest the pension money in a place which suits you, your risk preference, your age and your eventual required annual income. The chances are high that you’ll beat interest rates in savings accounts AND inflation.
– Wouldn’t it be lovely to enjoy your retirement without the stress of money worries?
Did you know you can take your tax free lump sum cash without drawing an income and do not have to retire to do so?
What we offer
– A free one hour initial meeting:
Your goals will be our priority! Let us know what they are and let’s see if we can help you achieve them.
Bring in the information on the products you currently have and we will happily have a look at them to see if they achieve what you need
Learning about the service you can receive from Archway is an important part of the meeting – we will break down the service offering and how much it will be
– If you already have a pension (or several) then we can analyse whether it is working hard enough for you in order to achieve your desired retirement income
– If you decide you want to set up a new pension, our team of experts will complete this for you according to your particular goals and requirements
– The pension will be set up in a way that suits your risk preference
– The progress of your pension is fully reviewed and you will be informed of its progress (at least) on an annual basis. We prefer to discuss this with our clients rather than just set up a pension and leave them to it.